Access Compliance has a Safety & Health Specialist position available!
This exciting, full-time position is for a Safety & Health Specialist, who will provide regulatory compliance support services, and occupational medical surveillance to clients involved with both construction and general industry work.
Support services may include:
• Workplace safety audits
• Sales and follow up calls
• Employee exposure evaluations
• Safety supervision on client projects
• Onsite and off-site training classes (i.e. Silica Training, OSHA 10 or 30-hour Construction and General Industry Training)
• Assessments and development of regulatory compliance programs
• Other OSHA-related support services as needed.
For more details and job requirements, contact Grace at Grace@AccessCompliance.net