• Access Compliance

Heating Fire Safety Outreach Materials



Initial reporting is that the cause of yesterday’s tragic fire in the Bronx was a malfunctioning electrical space heater. The US Fire Administration has free outreach materials available online for heating fire safety. Please consider sharing this information with your coworkers and contractors.

https://www.usfa.fema.gov/prevention/outreach/heating.html


(Thanks to VPPPA Region 2 for sharing this important information!)

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All