Program Coordinator Position Available at Access Compliance!
Updated: Sep 14, 2021
Access Compliance has an exciting position available for a Program Coordinator to assist our Fire / Onsite Program Manager.
Access Compliance is full-service risk management company devoted to serving the occupational safety and health needs of companies. One of the many services we provide is medical surveillance for fire departments and other facilities onsite. This position will assist our Program Manager in overseeing the Fire Program & Onsite Programs portion for our three offices (Latham and Utica, New York, and North Brunswick, New Jersey.) Applicant must be local to Latham, but willing to travel when needed. As program coordinator, one would help our program manager oversee the administrative duties of our Fire Program and any onsite programs.
This position requires someone detail-oriented who is organized and able to converse well with clients. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, good time-management, and efficiency to work tasks required. Records and reports need to be accurately maintained and updated in a timely manner.
Our clients are diverse in their needs and we desire to meet their needs while providing a personal experience. We want our clients to know they are appreciated, and their needs are met. Developing personal connections with our clients while scheduling and interacting with them is important.
Office hours will entail scheduling fire departments for on-site physicals and ensuring records are up to date. As program coordinator, you will also be responsible for representing our company by marketing our services and reaching fire departments. This includes visiting fire departments in person when needed and running our exhibitor booth at fire shows/expos. You will also be required to go on fire jobs to work with our medical technicians, and assist with duties.
Fire Program Responsibilities:
• Overseeing scheduling and assisting fire departments
• Maintaining / updating records and reports
• Attending fire jobs and off-site jobs
• Marketing / visiting fire departments to inform of our services
Health Services Requirements: A candidate will participate in activities related to the Health Services side of Access Compliance. Training will be provided.
Duties may include:
• Hearing and Vision Screening
• Drug and Alcohol Testing
• Respiratory Fit Testing
• Pulmonary Function Testing
Pre/Post Employment Requirements:
• • 4-year degree in marketing, biology, or health services preferred.
• Access Compliance maintains a drug free work environment. A pre-employment drug screen is required. Company participates in continuous random testing program for drugs and alcohol.
• All applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks
• May require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests
• Valid driver’s license as a continuing condition of employment
• Clean Driving record which includes: No more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years; No DUI/DWI in past 3 years; No preventable accidents in the past year; No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 3 years; No serious moving violations in past 3 years, i.e. , Reckless driving, Driving to endanger, Open alcohol containers, etc.
For more information or to apply, contact Grace@accesscompliance.net